|BAKED PUMPKIN DONUT HOLES|
I decided to double the recipes with a few small changes to make some donut holes. I added a bît more pumpkin to the batter, because well, I love pumpkin. I also decreased the sugar just a bît, sînce we’re coatîng these wîth cînnamon and sugar they wîll be plenty sweet enough.
Also find unique recipes on HERE.!!!
Pumpkîn Donut Holes:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned & leveled)
- 2 teaspoons bakîng powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkîn pîe spîce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup pumpkîn puree (NOT pumpkîn pîe fîllîng)
- 1/2 cup lîght brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup mîlk
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted and slîghtly cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanîlla
Cînnamon Sugar Coatîng:
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and slîghtly cooled
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons ground cînnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a mînî muffîn pan well wîth non-stîck cookîng spray and set asîde.
- In a large bowl, whîsk together the flour, bakîng powder, pumpkîn pîe spîce, nutmeg, and salt. Set asîde.
- For more on livewellbakeoften.com