|image credit : thissillygirlskitchen.com|
- 1 1/4 Cup all purpose flour
- 3 Tbls cocoa powder
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 stick 1/2 Cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 oz 2 Tbls red food coloring gel
- 15 Oreos
- 54 cookies and cream kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium sized bowl, add in the flour, salt and cocoa powder. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add in eggs one at a time and mix, add in vanilla and food coloring, mix to combine. Mix in about 1/4 of the flour mixture at a time until everything is combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- In a 9×9 pan, line with parchment paper and place half of the brownie mixture in bottom, spreading to coat evenly.
- Next, layer in the Oreos. Pour the remaining batter on top and smooth the top. Bake for 35-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Place on a wired rack and immediately top with the kisses. Wait 10 minutes for the kisses to melt and with a spatula, smooth the kisses over the entire top. Let cool completely, place in the fridge and let set for an hour. (Or, if you prefer them warm you can skip the fridge.)
- Cut into bars, serve and enjoy!
For more detail thissillygirlskitchen.com