Cauliflower casserole is a great low carb dinner recipe that also works well as a side dish. You’re going to love our easy loaded cauliflower casserole recipe!
Our loaded cauliflower casserole is bursting with flavor. This casserole takes cauliflower to a whole new level thanks to yummy ingredients like sour cream, lots of cheese, and crispy bacon.
How to make Loaded Cauliflower Casserole :
- 8 slices of bacon, fried crispy
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded colby & monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees. Spray a 11×7 (you can also use 13×9) baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Fry bacon in a large skillet until crispy and crumble. Set aside.
- Steam cauliflower until tender, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Vìsìt Loaded Cauliflower Casserole @ dearcrissy.com full ìnstructìons and recìpe notes.